Oh, How They've Grown!
We are 16 weeks and growing fast (all 3 of us!). I'll show you pictures of the growing babies. But for now, the growing mommy will let you remember her as she was... thinner!
As of last week I can feel the babies moving! It feels like they are playing "thumps" in my belly! It is very faint, but it makes me stop what I am doing and smile every time!
We went to the doctor again today! I can't even begin to explain how much I look forward to seeing the babies every month! Baby ‘A’ was a little shy but we’re told it may be a boy. Baby ‘B’ refused to give us even a little hint. So far the ultrasound tech has only been able to see one placenta which would make them identical twins. So… if baby ‘A’ is in fact a boy, then baby ‘B’ would also be a boy!
Baby ‘A’ was snuggled low in the womb. Baby ‘B’ was stretched out high in my ribs. That may explain the heartburn and shortness of breath. I guess they are enjoying the space while they have it! Both have strong, healthy heartbeats and weigh about 5 ounces each.
I was wrong about the due date… It is actually November 7th. It is uncommon to carry twins for a full 40 weeks, so we may have them mid-October. We are all just praying that they are fat and healthy! If my appetite is any indication… they will be big babies!
Our next appointment will be with a specialist in a couple of weeks. We will hopefully get a clearer picture of the babies and the doctor can confirm that we are having boys or girls. I am ready to know so I can call them something other than Baby 'A' and Baby 'B'!
Baby 'A' sucking it's (his?) thumb!
Baby 'A' view from the top!
Baby 'B' stretching out!
Baby 'B' kicking up it's (his?) heals!




No comments:
Post a Comment