Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 24, 2008

We have a date!!!!
Campbell and Cooper will be here October 20th @ 8:00 a.m.
They will arrive via scheduled C-section because neither of the boys are vertex (head down). Campbell is what they call 'frank breach' (butt down) and Cooper is 'transverse' (sideways). At this point there is not much of a chance that they will change positions. In fact they have been in the same position for the last few weeks. Cooper was actually sitting on his brother's head at our appointment on Monday!
Both boys are doing well and growing almost a half a pound a week. Campbell weighs 4 lbs 6 ounces and Cooper weighs 4 lbs 3 ounces. They should be around 6 lbs each at birth. YEA!!!
We could see both of them taking practice breaths during the last ultrasound which is a good sign that they are getting ready for life outside the womb! We don't have any new pictures of the boys to post. They have both gotten so big and there is very little room left so good pictures are almost impossible. I guess we will have new pictures when they get here in 3 1/2 weeks.
The nursery is ready for them thanks to all of the generous gifts from family and friends. We had lots of help getting everything put together and organized.
I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for the supportive family and friends that we have. I can't wait to introduce Campbell and Cooper to the loving people that are going to be a big part of their lives. Thanks for everything!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Congratulations guys!! I'm happy for you! Why no pictures of momma?

Unknown said...

you are all that and more! love the pic of you and holly. your double portion is nearing yippee :)